Friday, December 26, 2014

Just Put Flowers On It

Just Put A Flower On It

The Christmas day came and went in a beautiful blur. I hope everyone rejoiced in the meaning of Christmas, and received lots of love. That's the stuff that really matters, although it doesn't hurt to get presents.
 
Anyone know of any really cool fashion bloggers out there that posted all kinds of fun looks for this Christmas season? Let's see some links people! That was one of my favorite parts. Seeing what others were sharing was such an inspiration! I especially like all the woman who go outside the box... Looks like I need to step up my game.
 
To all who don't know, I love a good floral pattern and think the pictures turned out great. I went through a stage where everything I wore was floral.







 
Compliments to Nordstroms, Halo Crown Hair, Macy's, and forever 21 for the Clothing items provided for these looks.
Stay tuned because my next post is going to be WONDERFUL.

Thank you from Lela Ruth Lifestyle Fashion Blog. We love you.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment