Monday, December 29, 2014

Into The Woods

Into The Woods

 
 
A romantic Boho look for todays photo shoot. This is the first of many I hope. This shoot was one of the best so far and SO much fun. Most days, I just can't decide what I want to look like. What you wear sets the tone for the whole day and the attitude you will carry with you. I know Christmas has just passed but I cannot wait for SPRING! Dresses, sandals, tans, iced coffee, the whole sha-bang. I seriously cannot wait. But don't worry, I'll calm down and wait for December to be over. As cold as it was to bare this outfit the other day in the PNW, it was thrilling and definitely got me thinking.



 



 
When I want to feel creative, eclectic, natural, and so much more I opt for a braided look for my hair. There is so much you can do and its so timeless! I will up some of my favorite braid tutorials soon. Lets me know which kinds you would like to learn.
 
Thanks for hanging out, Lela Ruth Lifestyle loves you!

1 comment :